Apple Tree Nursery Aims and Objectives
Apple Tree Nursery – Aims
- To encourage learning and development through fun and creative activities.
- To provide a range of challenging, educational and stimulating quality experiences which are relevant to each individual child.
- Provide a safe, warm and welcoming environment for children to play, learn and develop in.
- To develop a positive attitude towards health and wellbeing.
- To promote positive attitudes to self and others and encourage and develop a sense of identity.
- Work closely with parents and carers to promote and enhance the children’s experiences.
- To provide quality care based on a policy of equality.
Apple Tree Nursery – Objectives
- The nursery is equipped with a wide range of toys and equipment.
- The children have access to dedicated context areas both indoors and out to encourage personalisation and choice.
- The nursery has a relaxed learning through play approach where children can interact with each other in any of the areas.
- The children have access to a large secure outdoor space where they can explore and play.
- The nursery team will provide support to parents and carers to continue practice of the nursery ethos at home.
- Provide healthy and nutritious snacks encouraging children to try new tastes. The nursery participates in a wide range of health and wellbeing schemes.